Immigration and Naturalization Law Practice

Immigration Services

Immigration attorney Jayne Bouchfaa utilizes family based and employment based immigration laws, among other immigration policies, to open the doors to the U.S. for many foreign nationals. We provide reasonable flat fees and a commitment to excellence for every client. Our law office is dedicated to offering premier quality and professional service, objective advice that is consistent with truth and honor, loyalty, and affordable fees.

Immigration Attorney, Jayne Bouchfaa, proudly provides the following Immigration Services at very affordable attorney rates:

Family-Based Immigration

Family sponsored immigration is based on your relationship with a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident. If you are a U.S. Citizen, who is at least 21 years old, you may sponsor a foreign national immediate family members to become permanent residents of the U.S., you may file a petition for any of the following people: your children who are under the age of 21 and unmarried; your spouse, and your parents.

Employment-Based Immigration

Foreign nationals are sponsored by their U.S. employer and may become permanent residents through their job. These immigrants are divided according to several categories of preference. Please contact attorney Jayne Bouchfaa with questions about your eligibility.

Naturalization & Citizenship

If you are a permanent resident who has continuously lived in the U.S. for 5 years after becoming a permanent resident and are at least 18 years old, you may qualify to obtain U.S. citizenship through naturalization.

Cancellation of Removal 

This process is only available when an alien is in immigration court. However, people who qualify for benefits under the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) may apply regardless of whether they are in removal proceedings. Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) must meet specific requirements to qualify for Cancellation of Removal and they are different from the requirements that non-LPRs must meet.

Adjustment of Status

You may apply for permanent residence through this process in the U.S.A. with the USCIS. One advantage here is that you may obtain employment authorization while you wait for the processing of your case to take place.

Waivers of Inadmissibility

The type of waiver that you need greatly depends on the grounds of inadmissibility or deportability that is preventing you from proceeding with your visa application or adjustment of status. You may also need a waiver if you are in removal proceedings. Once a waiver is granted, the barriers to obtaining an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa or adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident are lifted.

Visas for Fiancées

There are two types of visas in this category and the one applicable to you depends on whether you are already married or about to be married to a U.S. Citizen and in what country that marriage took or will take place. Minor children may also be included as derivative beneficiaries for admission.

TN Visas

This type of temporary visa is for a business person who is a native of Canada or Mexico, who is admitted under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and who seeks to engage in business activities at a professional level in the U.S.


 Contact immigration lawyer, Jayne Bouchfaa, for a consultation.

561.223.1USA  (561.223.1872). 

Your Name (required)


Your Email (required)

Subject or Immigration Type

Describe your immigration issue

Office Location:

West Palm Beach, FL

801 Northpoint Parkway 
Suite 116 
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 

Call Jayne Bouchfaa:

(561) 223-1872 

Client Testimonials:

We are thrilled with how Jayne Bouchfaa handled our immigration case. Jayne is polite, professional, prompt, and extremely effective. It put my wife and me at ease knowing Jayne was helping us.

James L., West Palm Beach, Florida

I was very much impressed by the efficiency with which our lawyer Jayne Bouchfaa handled my naturalization case. Most communication were via e-mail, and all of our concerns, however minor, were promptly addressed. In addition to her efficiency, Ms. Bouchfaa provided me with personal support at a time when it was most needed, the nerve-wracking days before the scheduled interview with the USCIS.

Anastasia K., Stuart, Florida


My spouse and I want to thank Ms. Jayne Bouchfaa and her staff for helping us obtain our Greencards in the U.S. Ms. Bouchfaa did an excellent and very professional job, she was there to answer all my questions, she replied to each and every e-mail that I sent her. I

Niki S., West Palm Beach, Florida


Read more....