Immigration Attorney Fees Schedule
Please note that these fees are based on typical immigration matters; more complex immigration issues may require higher fees. If you do not see your issue listed below, please call the immigration lawyer at (561) 223-1872 to schedule a consultation to determine your eligibility for immigration benefits.
Free Initial Phone Consultation: All clients are entitled to a free initial phone consultation with the immigration lawyer. This ten-minute consultation is designed to assess your immigration needs and to determine your eligibility for certain immigration benefits.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival Application (DREAM Act): $1100
- Adjustment of Status Application: $1300
- Petition for Alien Relative Residing Outside United States: $1100
- Joint Petition to Remove Conditional Aspects of Permanent Residency: $1300
- Fiancee/Spousal Visas only: $1100
- Non-Immigrant Investor/Treaty Visa: $2500
- H-1B Employment Visa: $2500
- National Interest Waiver Immigrant Petition: $2500
- Employment – Schedule A: $2000
- Employment – PERM Certification: $3000, then an additional $1800 for submission of I-140 package if labor certification process is successful
- Naturalization Petitions: $1300
Please call the immigration lawyer for a free initial phone consultation. (561) 223-1872.