Immigration Attorney Fees Schedule
The immigration attorney fee schedule for common immigration matters is as follows. All attorney fees include preparation of packages, assembly of supporting documents, submission of materials to USCIS, and interview preparation and attorney attendance of interviews. Please note that these fees are based on typical immigration matters; more complex immigration issues may require higher fees. If you do not see your issue listed below, please call the immigration lawyer at (561) 223-1872 to schedule a free phone interview to determine your eligibility for immigration benefits.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival Application: $1000
- Fiancee or Spousal Visa and Subsequent Adjustment of Status Application: $1290
- Petition for Alien Relative Residing Outside United States: $1290
- Application for Permanent Resident Status (I-130 already approved): $1290
- Joint Petition to Remove Conditional Aspects of Permanent Residency: $1000
- Non-Immigrant Investor Visa: $2000
- H-1B Employment Visa: $2000
- National Interest Waiver Immigrant Petition: $2000
- Employment – Schedule A: $1500
- Employment – PERM Certification: $3000, then an additional $1290 for submission of I-140 package if labor certification process is successful
- Naturalization Petitions: $1290
Please call the immigration lawyer to schedule your phone interview to determine your eligibility for immigration benefits. (561) 223-1872.