Immigration Lawyer, Jayne Bouchfaa, is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Her immigration law firm focuses exclusively on Immigration and Nationality law and consular processing in the United States. Immigration Attorney, Jayne Bouchfaa, provides legal immigration assistance to individuals and their families as well as businesses and investors.
How Can Immigration Lawyer,Jayne Bouchfaa, Help You?
- Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly
- Explain all the options for which you may be eligible
- Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
- Complete and submit your applications properly
- Stay current on the new laws that affect you
- Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
- Discuss the status of your case with you
- Speak for you in discussions with the Department of Homeland Security or represent you in court
- File necessary appeals and waivers
Jayne Bouchfaa, immigration lawyer, offers consultations for $50 per half hour. If you decide to retain the immigration lawyer to represent you in your immigration matter, the $50 fee is waived. Jayne Bouchfaa also offers affordable flat rate immigration attorney fees. Payment plans are available. She understands and will work with your financial situation.
Immigration services the immigration lawyer provides:
Green Cards via Family:
- Green cards through marriage
- Green cards for family members (parents and children)
- Fiancée Visas
- Spousal Visas
Green Cards via Employment or Business:
- H-1B Visas
- H-2A Visas and H-2B Visas
- P-1A Visas for Athletes and Athletic Groups
- P-1B Visas for Entertainment Groups
- P-2 Visas for Individual Performers
- P-3 Visas for Artists and Entertainers
- L-1A and L-1B Visas for Intracompany Transferees
- R-1 Visas for Religious Workers
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty and Investor Visas
- O-1 Visas for Individuals with Extraordinary Abilities
- PERM Labor Certification
- B-1 Visitor Visas for Business
- U Visas for Victims of Criminal Activity
- T Visas for Victims of Trafficking
Other Immigration Avenues:
- Dream Act Applications (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Help for victims of domestic violence, battered spouses, battered children and battered parents (VAWA petitions)
- Special category immigrants
- Asylum and removal/deportation
- Unlawful presence waivers
The immigration law firm proudly provides immigration services to the following South Florida cities: Port Saint Lucie, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Pompano, Vero Beach, lake worth, and Miami.
Contact immigration lawyer, Jayne Bouchfaa, for a consultation.